1. Define a great relationship.
A great relationship for me is one where we can talk about absolutely anything or nothing at all; where we see each other at our worst and still believe the best; and where love has the final say! Or one where we laugh nonstop - either one is good for me! :)
2. Why is it called a "drive-through" if you have to stop? (Real question: What was the last food/drink you purchased at a drive-through?)
Response to the first question - LOL! Response to the "real" question - No! But I'm so glad you didn't ask me this last night! ;o)
3. As I type this, the Butler Bulldogs are getting ready to play in the NCAA championship game. Every Hoosier is hysterical about this except me. So in honor of the Bulldogs ... what is your favorite breed of dog? (I tried.)
I don't have a favorite, but growing up we had a German Shepherd/Doberman mix - BEST DOG EVER!!! If I could get another like her, that'd be my favorie!
4. If you had to move to a state besides the one you currently live in, where would you move?
Either TN or GA - I love the slower pace and the old town friendliness - DC/MD/VA... not so much!
5. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
I know this is going to sound cliche, but I wouldn't really change anything. Although I may not have appreciated it then, I am thankful for the values and character that my parents instilled in me. Ok, I would have a better relationship with my father.
6. Who's the funniest person you know?
My friend Elijah - he's so over the top. It can even make you mad sometimes, but you'll still be smiling! :)
7. Did you get enough sleep last night?
Nope... but I sure plan to make up for it ASAP.
8. What's the first thing you thought about this morning?
No thinking in the morning - way too early... Oh wait! Maybe I was already thinking about the caramel machiatto I was going to need because of number 7.
9. Grilled or Fried? --HONESTLY
I don't know if it's an age thing or what, but I'm gonna have to go with grilled. I'm more into taste these days and less into grease... especially if you are referring to KFC!
10. Are you afraid of the dark?
Not at all. I like it darker than pitch black when I go to bed. I'll admit there are some scary things in the dark, but then I can't see 'em so what does it matter! :)
11.When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A Charlie's Angel (no lie) I was gunning for Jaclyn's role! :D
12. If you had one word to describe yourself , what would you choose?
Different (I mean that in a good way of course) - I'm never what you were expecting and I'm so ok with that!