1. On a scale of 1-10, how superstitious are you, honestly?
I'd have to say 1. It still amazes me that one of my girlfriends has us walk backwards whenever we split a pole... EVERY single time... I mean seriously??
2. Julius Caesar is quoted as saying, "I came, I saw, I conquered." Which circumstance or experience of yours does this saying best describe?
Spider Solitaire. I am a master of the two-suit game now and I'm ready for my next challenge.
3. If I peeked in on your day like a mischievous little leprechaun, at what time would I most likely find you blogging?
I refuse to answer on the grounds that I might incriminate myself...
4. Re springing forward for Daylight Saving Time, is there anything you've ever been really early or really late for?
I wasn't late, but I sure cut it close for church Sunday morning, which might not have mattered as much if I weren't LEADING WORSHIP this past Sunday!! YIKES! Oh, and there was the one time back in high school time where I (and a couple other kids too)was REALLY early (like an hour early) on the bustop... yawn.
5. What are you most looking forward to concerning Spring?
warmer temps and growing things - leaves, flowers, grass... I'm ready for some color and some life! I'm even looking forward to bees!! :)
6. Shamrocks are the national flower of Ireland and are picked on St. Patrick's Day and worn on the lapel or shoulder. Do you wear green on St. Patty's Day?
Sometimes I do.. today is not one of those times only because it's too cold for the green shirt I have.
7. One of Caesar's assassins, Casca, said, "But, for my own part, it was Greek to me," which of course means he didn't understand something. Probably his own lines in the play. Anyway, what is something that is "Greek to you," something incomprehensible or indecipherable?
MATH! Namely trigonometry and calculus... WHAT????
8. Is March behaving more like a lion or a lamb where you live?
Like a lamb so far, but we are waiting for the other paw/hoof to drop...
9. "An extra yawn one morning in the springtime, an extra snooze one night in the autumn is all that we ask in return for dazzling gifts. We borrow an hour one night in April; we pay it back with golden interest five months later." -Winston Churchill. If you had one extra hour per day every day, what would you do with it?
I would love to have a profound, deep answer, but truthfully, I'd probably piddle it away the same way I do the 24 I get now... :o/
10. Legend says that every Leprechaun has a pot of gold hidden deep in the Irish countryside. Aside from real gold or money, what material item would be in your dream pot of gold?
That's easy, gallons and gallons of soy caramel machiatto. Mmmm... :P
11. "The best things are nearest: breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of God just before you." Robert Louis Stevenson. Look around you right now and tell us about something essential or beautiful very near you that you take for granted every day.
That would be my water bottle. I have GOT to do better by it.
12. Just for a bit o' fun, click here (www.blogthings.com/irishnamegenerator/) and then report your Irish name. Mine is "Zoe O'Sullivan." I love it!
Ok, I can't pronounce the first name at all, but my Irish name is (drum roll please)... Caoimhe Kavanagh.
Thanks Linda, this was fun!