My Bucket List
I've been away for a while dealing with life, school, work, etc, so I thought I would ease back in with something fun!
I called one of my girlfriends on Sunday to see what she was up to. She was watching the movie "The Bucket List" with her family... Then yesterday I was watching a radio interview (yes, I said WATCHING - explanation available upon request) of one of my favorite artists and she was talking about things she would like to do and the impact she wanted to have on the world. So that got me thinking, which, as you'll see if you keep reading, can be dangerous!
I used to make lists of things I dreamt of doing, places I dreamt of going, things I wanted to learn, etc. Even though I never accomplished most of them, the list kept me motivated and encouraged when things started to seem like vanity all around me. Over time, though, I stopped writing those things down and without realizing it, I stopped dreaming.
So today seems as good a day as any to start one up again - just for fun! These are in no particular order either.
1. I want to be able to run up the "Rocky" steps in Philly (as it stands it would be a 3 or 4 day process!LOL!) and to have my pic taken with my arms up!
2. I want to take a First Class flight.
3. I want to go to Milan, Italy and Israel, and Aruba, oh and back to Jamaica!
4. I want to sing with Darlene Zschech (and singing along with the CD doesn't count!)
5. I want to visit the 43 states I've never been to (yes, even Alaska but not for long!)
6. I'd like to visit all 7 continents
7. I want to swim with the dolphins/go on a dive
8. I want to learn an Asian language (Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Tagalog... whatever!)
9. I want to learn to write music (so I can score my own songs and other people's too)
10. I want to write the great American novel - I mean the REAL one! ;)
I'd say that's a good start! Now it's your turn. If you happen to stumble across this post and would like to participate, I encourage you to post your list. There are no limits whatsoever. Nothing is too outrageous, so have let your imagination have free course and HAVE FUN!
P.S. - I'm a little technically challenged, so if the Mr. Linky thing doesn't work, just post your list as a comment and I promise to have it all worked out by the next time I do a meme! Thanks!