For whatever reason I've been in "thankful mode" for the past few weeks. God's been so good it is hard to limit my list to 5 - but here goes!
1) I'm thankful for the internet which has allowed me to reconnect with treasured old friends and make some special new ones. I even found a long lost friend from 3rd grade!!!
2) I'm thankful that I drove to work yesterday instead of taking the commuter bus. I missed an 'altercation' that took place and the delay that resulted.
3) I'm thankful for a dog who makes me feel like the most important person in the universe each and every time I walk in the door. Unconditional love on 4 legs.
4) I'm thankful for my family, imperfect though we are, God knows just where to put us! I wouldn't be who I am today without them.
5) I'm so very thankful for a God who loves me enough to whisper words of comfort, peace, and love into my heart until I fall asleep.
Have a blessed day!